Friday, March 27, 2009

This is not a home........this is a house for ME~!

Yer! i Got a bit boring staying in the house........just a simple house.........lifeless.........do you all discover something from my blog???!!
I seldom use my favourite colour__GREEN__in my post liao...........WHY>>>???
Because i am not happy...........Why this is just a house? not My homE>>>???

Ordinary person like me.........i like to talk~~listen to music.......fool around..........SMILE..........GRIN...............and finally LAUGH............
but all these are slowly fading away.........now i think i am happier when i am in the school.........got friends.,.........got responsible teachers..........got band...........got my nice nice Bass Drum...........got my friends and my laughter..............is good to listen to them.........although they are included teasing......accusing.........complaining...........and so on! but they never spoilt our relationship........but they forged it..........thank you all of you*******
Love and miss you all~!!!~~! hehe...............**


House?? What is it all about???? What is it containing.?? what does it matter?!!!!!!!!!! WHat For~??
I Need A hOme!
Filthily...........BadLy..........~


House is just a place to stay...........but home is a place to live...........
House is just a place to stand.........but home is a place to sit.............
House is just a place to read..........but home is a place to study.......
House is just a place to lay............but home is a place to sleep........
House is just a place to cry...........but home is a place to laugh........
House is just a 4-walled compound filling with nothing.......
but a home is a opened air compound filling with full love and laughter........
Aren't they a big contrast??..........HAIH^^



Sister.........do you know you are changing.......??
I know...........and i understand,,,,,,,,,,,,i can forgive,............but i cannot accept??.........
You are growing older............and me too! but my mind NEVER!
your thinking is most likely to be different than mine!
Your thought..............Oh No! unbearable..........sometimes!
Behind you.......i see nothing!
HOw:???
I dont know how to think the same way as you............i dont know how to communicate with you................also,i dont know how to get close back with you!!!
OUR generation's gap is getting wider and wider as time passes.............
Dont know how to forge it back..............
SORRY^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

yying M said...

poor thing...talk more with her n it will be better..