Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CoLours........

Colour...............
if i were to ask you.........when you see green colour.......white colour........black colour..........any colour...........what will you think of??

if you were to ask me..........this would be my answers---->

White-children
GREEN-莲蓉
BLUE-sky
Orange-Oranges
Red-apple
Yellow-no comment.........haha
Pink-my shirt
Purple-my friend's shirt.........
Chocolate-my sister's shirt
Black-my keyboard

Do you wonder why no white colour??
Actually it is in front of green..........
i wrote something for it.........
but it just couldn't be seen.........

White is the basic colour.........
no white no any other colours........
this is what the meaning of "Children are as white as papers".........
We were once children!.........as white as,,,,,,,,,as pure as papers!
As for now..........
We are teenagers............

Teenagers..........
Years of tending to do bad things...........
Our minds are not as pure as before.........
Our thoughts are containing impurities.........
Then came the colours..........
Green,blue,black.yellow,orange,purple,pink,whatever..........
White has gone............
Same as now............
The white inside my post...........
Could Never Be Seen!




No comments: