Friday, April 10, 2009

Today Is What Day?

Erm..........
Yer!!!!!! My Computer has Spoilt!!!!1
I cannot online,play games,listen to music,upload photos,download songs and watch movie ANYMORE!!!!!!!
Not Syok punya!1............
luckily my brother has came back from college this few days...........if not my blog will be outdated!!! although i also dont think so now lah........haha!!!!!!

What to tell leh??
these days i got no story to share.............
Maybe my mood wasn't too bad and wasn't too good ba..............
so destructive plus instrutive equals to >>>_______________ FLAT!!!!!! haha

Yee!!! I want to ComplaIn er!!!!!!
Why F5 so many homework leh!!!!!!!!!!
My Homework always adding...............even though i am always doing,writing,copying,reading,and so on..........
But it never works~~!
Haih..........Guo Fen!!!


(Weak addition.......)
If it is going to happen again!.............
Commit suicide is the best way to solve all my troubles..............
But What is for sure............
This is not my style lah!!!!!!!!!!! haha...........


My style is ---->>>
Holding a mic........
Turn on the music..........
Sing loudly and rhythmically..........
I really want to sing K!!!!!!!!!! haha

No comments: