Saturday, October 3, 2009

There's a word........calLeD....."best"

Perhaps someone may say................
"Best"...............has just one!
But for me.............
"BEST" is more than just itself.............

There's many things...>>"BEST" around us......
My "best" friend........my "best" buddy..........
the "best" food...........the "best movie"
eVerything...............
but........
With the word "best"~~
it's not sufficient to describe all of them........
FOr me...........
"best" can have a lot..........

for example........"my best friend...........
it shouldn't have just one!!
i got many "best" friends...........
They are kind and friendly...........
i like them a lot............
if i were forced to choose the best among them.........
SORRY^^
I couldn't.......
they are just the same...........FOR ME~~
that's what in my mind..........

ERM>>?
however..........
there is exception..........
my "best" soul mate...............plus lover..............
HAve ONLY ONE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Do'minique Chang said...

嘿嘿嘿~~听起来,你,应该是在恋爱中吧??