Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Everything goes blank........

HERM>>!!!!
Filthy Angry.........
SPM is annoying.......
Everytime when i get into the hall and take a seat.........
my eyes are pain........
my brain is blank.....
my hands are sweating.........
WUWU!!!!!
So much fear SPM has brought me........
No matter how i do........
I feel as if i have nothing done!
ISH.........
7 subjects have been tested......
4 more........
Bio
Physics
Chemistry
BC........
I'm Scared of every single one......
Pressure all around.......

but.......
i really cant sit still and study like maD!
this will take away my life........
LIMQINSHI~~
GAMBATEH!!
Impossible is Nothing......~
Sendiri got something.........
SHOW IT......
Prove IT.........
Get Used of it.........
Own IT..........
JIa YOU* ba..........
Countdown.........
the end......14.12.2009


14.12.2009
- 25.11.2009
--------------
Infinity
--------------

You see..........
Dont know how to count pula........
no wonder add maths like seketul of Sh*t.........
WUWUWUWUWUWUWU~!!!!!!

1 comment:

Do'minique Chang said...

wahahaha....spm is ntg la...the more higher u go the more u knw that spm is easy...when the time u go into the hall u feel ur brain was empty,this mean the 'brain defence sys' is activated.ntg geh....