Sunday, October 26, 2014

Creating memories.....

Nowadays i am quite obsessed on vampire diaries....
i heard these words.....
"Creating memories"....
While you are in 18...create memories for the time being......
while you are in 22...build memories and hold on to it....
i am 22 now....
and i shall be listening taylor swift- 22.....
but i that song is really not my thing...
so.....
i think i will rather jot down and make a record on my created memories in my lovely little fanstasy world...."My Blog"....

Today is an amazing day....
i went to Kota kinabalu park for a visit....
although first thing came to my thought was about adventurous activities in the forest again....
so i kind of wearing long track bottom and sport shoes...
but when i reached school....
most of them are wearing jeans, cotton pants and i spotted one in slippers too...
haha! i was like...."Why everybody dressed up like unprepared for activities in the forest"
but nothing i can done...
i was already in the school...haha~
luckily i got my boy who is always by my side....
after waited for 1 hour....The bus arrived....
we got up to the bus and basically our journey had BEGUN~

Today is a wonderful day....
my boy was all along with me....
sticked with me....
capturing photos of me....
smiling at me....
i could sense his hapiness and excitement throughout the tip.....
maybe this wonderful trip with it's beautiful and awesome scenaries made him could not let go of his Hp...and he just couldnt let his eyes blink....so afraid of missing any precious moments with the flowers, people and one in a blue moon scenaries....
He was so Cute and Adorable the whole day....
hehe~~when i was thinking of him while i am looking at him right now in his sleep....
i cant stop smiling....
like an idiot!!
i Love him....
really do~~
Thank you doi doi....
for being so in love with me too!!
i shall give you a kiss right this moment....
hehe~~

you are so not a pig when you are sleeping....
you should not have woke up!! my dear....
not purposely want to discrupt you while you are sleping de....
sorry pig pig zhu!!
hehe...

Today is a precious day....
The trip to Kota Kinabalu park was so nice....
fresh and cooling weather....
spent my day there like is on a vacation....
i am not used to outings....
like to stay at home....
stay calmly....
enjoy searching for recipe to learn how to cook something new for all my loved one in the house....
i love them all...
slowly adapting....
slowly enjoying life....
slowly appreciate everything in my life....
slowly get used of unfavourable things....
i hope that today's feeling will last longer....
Oh ya!!
suddenly remembered the video call from boh yee tonight...
shocked!
and i saw her mother and two dogs....
one is BEBE!!
oh my god...
she is damn cute!!
very miss it....
feeled like touching and hugging her that time!! haih....
but i couldnt!!
iF i can take care of a dog like her next time....
i will try my best to look after it!!

I am not alone....
i am in love all the time!!
love from friends...coursemates...housemates....my doi doi and my beloved sister!
hehe....
Thank you for taking care of me...be healthy around me...and always spend quality time with me together!!
Now i am 22....
and i hope i still can have this feeling when i am 44...66...and so on~~
Love you all....
i Appreciate!!
Thank you**














No comments: