Monday, December 22, 2008

3 days 2 nights at KL.....looking towards to Christmas!

I came Back Alredy...^^Miss me?? i know you wont.....haha! but this trip i dont know whether it was a happy one or a desperate one........because sometimes i laugh......sometimes i cry,......hard to handle all these............but overall it was a nice trip lah**haha...........i am now looking towards to the christmas party that we organized our own de..........quite interesting.....because i can do what i like the most! it is SINGING^^* Shuang^haha~`
Haih......actually i was quite lazy to write blog liao......hehe! because these days my brothers always online.......make me no time to on.....so if on also play friendster or msn..........very hard to have some time for blog.....now making me lazy to write! haih........too bad!!

ok lah.......share some things with you all lah.......at KL leh......i had been to many shopping centres.......first day is sunway pyramid......the curve and one more i have forgotten.....haha! the next day we went to KL......first station was Berjaya Times Square.......after that pavilion and the last one we went back to subang jaya...........then of cause we visited subang parade lah! haha.......i bought 2 clothes,1 jean and 1 sweater.......i love the sweater very much.....i have decided to wear it on christmas that day......but bu she de.........so let see lah! haha.............erm!~i am glad that i now didnt hate ch anymore.......we were chatting during this 3 days 2 nights trip......he told me he was also at kl........his shop is located near times square only......he called me to find him and he will treat me eat..........but how could i do that??!! my aunties and cousins were all there.........haha!! later they will tell my parents that i go see Bf.......haih**Dissapointing! haih**


Haih......i have no time to continue writing lu........nvm! i got many photos......let you all see beh!

See is better than read........haha!

No comments: