Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Form 5 FarewEll Party In MPH

HAih!!!!! FarewELl Again........i dislike farewell party..........because i dont want them to go!
This year farewell is just one small part of the 5 days camp......although it was just few hours........we were all happy and got together...........we cried like babies on the stage..........singing my favourire songs........."ni men shi wo de xing guang"......"there'll be"..........and so on......~~
Gan Dong and sad!!!! wuwuwu............

Actually this badge of form 5 really treat us very good! Great seniors of cause!
We play together.......cry together.........work together........sometimes will have quarell a bit......but this doesnt matter!! because we are not the same......we will have our own opinion and idea...........so we cannot be perfectly no quarell or fight..............but after this...............we will learn! learn something new..........call "tolerate"........we are much developed now! we can lead our own juniors like you all........bring this band a fortune! A surprise and amaze! So...........Form 5 seniors! I really fond to all of you...........Love you ALL**

I hope you all will have a better and brighter future............and please dont forget us! come back often to see us!!!!!!!!

(changing feeling)

Haih! i have changed a new hp.......my favourite! i have waited for so long to see it's appearance! finally i succeed!!! yeah............my hp is W595.......i must remember! i bought it on 15th of december.....until now.....i think i have been using for 4 days only......haha! but i am not too happy lah.....because i want to buy green de! but the shop owner said just got blue......so i had no choice lah......but i am not regret..........because it is very yeng too! haha........


YEah! tomorrow i will go KL to shopping and of cause ice-skating..........very syok!!!!! haha.......
I am going to go there by train at around 4am tomorrow.......i think i will be quite tired......so after this i am going to sleep and take a nap first!!! haha............i went to kai ning's house on tuesday and wednesday.......played PS2 non-stop.......but something made me felt bad! it was because of him..!! i asked many people to lend me football...because i like to play football with kai ning! she is my sifu!!!! all of them also said dont have.....but fortunately ch said he got......he will lend me! then i asked him to bring out to his shop and i will go and take....he said ok! but that day,i sms him to bring it out...but no responce,so i decided to call him! but he dare to tell me he was still sleeping! then nvm,,,,i went to jusco first! but he whole day also like has died...no responce! i really very angry! then after watched movie...i called him again! he told me he was plaing golf.....ever go to his shop to help! i also dont know why he wants to tell lies! how can promise something but finally ends up with nothing de! how can this kind of people behave like this! i really very hate him/1! i think he wants to play fool on me only! because i treated him badly last time.....so this time i deserve it! i know.....so i let him play loh! and he also promised to call me.....i thought he wants to explain to me why he will like no responce,but it was also a lie! my heart had broken! this story telling me that he is not the ch that i met before! he is not true~ a bad boy !!!! hate hate hate^!!!!!!!!!


haih.....nvm lah! forget about it ba!! i think this two days,i just had 8 hours of sleeping time......haha! plus tomorrow i need to wake up at 2 something am..........sure will be filthy tired! so i sleep first lah! haha.......i will come back on sunday............so this will be my last post for this week! dont miss me ya^^haha...........BYE!!!!!!!

No comments: