Sunday, December 28, 2008

Foreseeing my FUTURE~~

Today i am not feeling good.......
I didnt online for few days.....and i have missed hwee mein's comment.......she told me she has to go NS on 28th december........but today only i online..............i saw her message......but it was too LATE!

I has missed the change to wish her good luck.......i has missed the chance to chat with her for the last time......now she has gone...........and i feel like "dui bu qi" her........now i really scrambling~! Really sorry HWee MeIn!~~Hope you can come back here with smilling face and will not have any incident that happens to you! JIA YOU**

School is going to reopen soon.........so today me and my sister will start cleaning up the rooms.......and gotong royong like that lah........very happy is tomorrow and totomorrow is my parent's off days......we can go out to eat and shopping! yeah^^ happy......hehe~! erm........these days i also didnt find him to chat lu......i think i have woke up! If he doesn't want to forgive me or chat with me.....then i know i should hide myself....dont let him see me!........then he will slowly forget the appearance LIM QIN SHI loh.........AM i clever leh?? hehe........WOng Choong Hou* this is the chance that GOD gave me to really stop myself from jumping down to a BIg huge Hole! and GOd also gave you the chance to forget the unhappy things........so we both must jia you! Bekerjasama.........and Work together to break this silly relationship........

**Wong Choong Hou**

The last few words that i wanna tell you is you must take care of yourself......stop hurting yourself and others like june......studying hard in your segi college and your lovely course.........Bussiness.......JIA YOU*

The last...........>>>>>>>





~I LOVE YOU~

No comments: