Thursday, December 25, 2008

Time Flies when We aRe having FUN*

Yesterday was my first time to celebrate christmas!

I went steven tuition at 9am to 11.30pm.....then went to parade to get high in KBOx until 4pm.......after that i went to seok fun's house with yen peng........not enough........we still went to GREENTOWN to celebrate angel's birthday and Christmas...........^^Still Wasn't enough??? haha......after the dinner.......me and pooi kuan......my chicken mother......went to her house again*until now.......i only got time to write my blog........hehe! yesterday was really a Excellent moment and memory for me! Thank You GuyS^^



Actually i wanna write in mandarin de.......but no "zhong wen zhi xing"......so nvm ler! hehe~~

These days i also couldn't sleep well.......often lack of sleep......and i need to hear some music or songs......turn around my body.......after 1 or 2 hour.......i could still remain awake!.......i hate this kind of feeling......tired but could not sleep.......is the worst thing ever!



I don't know whether this situation cause by him a not.......because i often think about him at night.......think about pass......think about now........think about future.......all memories also containing him.......there are all clean and beautiful scenarios........so maybe all this made me couldn't sleep at night ler.....haha! haih...........! last few days he still got choi me de......and we were like friends.......talked about anything......but since yesterday......he treated me cool_ly....he didnt reply me........or just replied one or two words.......i still remember! the word that he often reply is 'NO'......and the question that i often ask is "Are you working now?".......haih! i often think.......why we cannot go back to the original place??! I mean not couple but friend.........why he cannot accept this relationship? I know i hurt you before.........but can't you just forget about it and turn a new leaf??!



Is it really hard for you to learn how to forgive a person that hurt you before>/?!

I think maybe you should thank me!!!!!!!!! because not me........you wont turn into this kind of boy@! you will never learn how to hate someone like me.........you will never know how to get into gangster club...........you will never see naked woman! you will never get into art class...........you will never get the chance to hit people by chair! you will never ever know how hurt i am to make you change after this!!!!! I hate myself............i hate you! why..~~~~~~!!!!!!!!
I shouldn't break with you that time....!!!!! i shouldn't let you go that time! why i acted so stupidly! am i a mug??! Yes.i dO! i Am a Mug! Stupid fellow.....POOR Fellow!
If last time i didnt break up with you.....we will be a sweet couple now! you will be my lao gong zhai.......and i will be your lao po zhai! Is really SweeT^ i AM Too Stupid..........Sorry!..........Sorry^^CH*,,,,,,FOrgive ME PleasE! Forget About IT! Please fOrget about those Bad and worse...........and even worst memories.........
Remember only sweet and valuable of me.........PLEASE!


****THANK YOU****

No comments: