Saturday, December 13, 2008

My BelovEd_JJ~

YEah! Today i am quite happy.........
Although yesterday i was not able to go to parade to see my beloved JJ*........Down!
Today i finally got chance to "see" him.............in the Televisyen lah*
He is So cute! Chubby baby Face! A bit Podgy in shape lah^^ haha........But IIs Cute!
He is good in singing in LIVE......Sound So Nice and wArm.......!
When It was his turn to sing.......I was SO happy!
I took out my camera........got a great of view of the televisyen......capturing his photos non-stop........sometimes i was quite angry that my "lao yeh" camera was acting too slow that i always missed capturing great photoS!!!!! haTE^.........but i still able to capture many nice photos lah.......
Haih********actually it was really a big depression that i could'nt go to see him in parade! LIVE too leh!!!!!! Gik Sei ME LERRRRR^*~~~~~!!!!

After Mumbling about all this about JJ! Here comes the Love Story Of /MysElf!
(changing of feel~~)


Yeah!!!!!!!~~
Actually dont know is happy thing or despair thing lah......because i finally get closer to him now.......we got sms and call each other ler......i feel very happy and touch*
Because my dream came true!
We can still be friends although we had broken up!
This is great and i should appreciate what it is now! This can be the great thing for me right now......!
Today i saw him.......incidentally!
My sister was fetching me to KC Leong at 2.30pm........i Wanted to drink the "leong fen" and buy reload card,so i asked her to fetch me there........after drunk.......we passed by his shop.........when my sister turned to a corner......there was a small little jam........
Suddenly my sister shouted out! :'It is choong hou's car!!'
I was shocked and asked her :"really? where??!!!"
She said was the car in front of the taxi............the jam was caused by his car!!!!!! haha.......
I asked her how do you know it is his car?
She replied she saw his car before.....and she knew that the car has some disigns at the back mirror.......got some pink in colour words!
Then i alighted to buy reload card.........
After a few seconds.........i received his call.........but that time i was talking with my mother........so i missed answering it.......then a message came......
It was his message of cause!
He said my sister not pass in driving.......
I didnt understand..........so i asked him"what do you mean?"
then he replied......."I call you"
Tak sempat untuk saya hantar balik mesej dia...........panggilan "choong hou" telah mendering.....!
He told me that my sister was blocking his way to park his car......i shooted back him because it was he who caused the traffic jam.......because his car was halted in the middle of the road......causing the taxi and my sister's car couldn't pass through..........
After 1 minute of quarelling.......i had to end the conversation because i had reached kc leong there..........i was quite despair..........because serendipity gave us a chance to talk over the hp.........but just 1 minute! haih...........NVM! quite enough for me de lah**LIM QIN SHI!!~Dont Greedy!...........

Today............when we were sms-ing........he suddenly called me dear........
I didn't know whether he was testing me or really sent wrong message.......so i just ended it up with my way.---->>haha~! like that.........

Haih..........Sometimes i feel that he doesn't want to chat with me.........because sometimes he just replied me a few words.......making me very fish loh! like fan gan him............but sometimes he will say......"you are still like last time......so cute"........haih! i really dont know what is his mind thinking!!!!! If he can tell me exactly what he is feeling or thinking now...........i foresee myself will feel better than now..........get away from guessing.........and curiousing..........

WCH>>>>>>Tell Me What Is in Your Mind NOW^^^^!!!!!!!!!! ExactLY**

No comments: