Friday, August 7, 2009

Have you ever met a Santa Claus??

Have I really met a Santa Claus??
Yes! I have! Certainly.........


I met him yesterday........not to say met but I did received present from him..........
I know it for sure...........it was HIM~! hehe...........


Yesterday....
9.09pm

He sent me a message...........
I was surprised........
he asked me to go to my post box...........
This caused my confusion.......???

Herm.......


But i did what he had ordered me to do..........
I walked in the inky darkness~

At first,i was scared to put my hand into the post box.........
I scared that would be something bad inside......
I tried to observe what was inside it..........

but failed,So i took a deep breath and tried to convince myself that Santa Claus would not lie me.......Then,i slowly put my hand in..........i felt something! i could feel that it was a plastic bag with something inside it.......i could hear the "sZZ" sound made from the plastic bag.......


Oh no! it was a present............

With many complicated feelings,i walked back to my own room,i unwrapped the present!

Herm!

Guess What was inside it??

I saw many GREEN things inside...........
PLUS the most appreciable was the 3 letters written by Santa Claus.........

He was attempting to make himself clear in the letters......
He told me stories that he had never spoken to me before~~
He declared his feelings towards me......##
He gave me his best wishes..........
He said he was happy to be with me..........
His words have strengthened my heart and soul..............

Although it was a belated birthday present in the sense that my birthday was on 17th of July.............It doesn't matter!

Because It was you...........sAnTa CLaUs!

I was filthy happy that i received such WONDERFUL present
I was glad that i could meet Santa Claus in my life-span of dont know how many years........
Woohu! Thank you ya! Santa Claus.........I like your present so so much!

At the end........I want to wish all my blog readers to have a chance to meet Santa Claus too!

Although it happens just once in a blue moon~~** we still have to believe that it will happen.......because this was what i have experienced yesterday night.........












2 comments:

audrey ♥ said...

the santa claus is..that santa claus ar?

痴痴地等。。。换来傻傻的你~ said...

haha...........8 po audrey! dont wanna tell you**haha