Monday, November 17, 2008

today is my OK day

hello....me again! i decided to use english to write today's diary.......erm!@ i dont know why....but just wanted to do so.......
why today is my OK day leh?? this is because today had no bad things or despair things happened to me....
today and tomorrow are my parents' off days.....so we whole family went out to eat breakfast......shopped in the tesco.....and had our dinner outside too!
haha.....i got a funny thing to share~
just now i played miss call with him.....
the first time.......it was a long and boring call......
then he answered......and i put up the call.......
Next,he called me.......and i didnt enquired......
after that.....i played again with a short and quick "du"
haha,.........it was a funny one.....
then he called again..........
these actions last for few minutes......and he never call again!
i dont know whether he is angry.....or he knows who am i~~
if he really knows..........then i will die^^^
if he doesn't know.........then i will die^^^too........haha~
what a childish game......haih.........

No comments: