Monday, November 24, 2008

Today is not as bright as i thought yesterday........but is just for the morning section lah......hehe!

Now i am free to write blog.....this is because i have made a stupid decision........and of cause i was influenced by my sister!

I didnt catch up the taxi.....! i was worried......i didnt know whether i should get on the taxi and go parade at 9.45am.......or wait for my brother to fetch me at 10.35am?? i was thinking......haih! but i had chosen to stay in home until 10.35am.......am i a mug???!!!!!!!!!!!

I shouldn't be here......i should have go to parade first! haih.........this is a waste/!!! need to waste petrol money.......if i go by taxi.......i can walk to may's father's shop.......that would be a good idea~!!!! haih..........it is just a stone throw distance!!!! esh......i had made a wrong decision!!!!!!!!

Actually i told my sister that i want to get on the taxi......but she disallowed me to do so......she said i must wait for brother...........haih!!!!!!! I regreted that i had listened to her!!! so bad of her.....haih.......** but how......cannot change the fact already...........must accept! haih...........next time i will be more careful in making any decision.....

After the Kbox..........
Now i am quite happy! because i Sung happily today.........although i had spent a lot on it...........but still is worthy!!!! wahaha.............i hope next time got time can call all my friends including my boys de friends lah......because they can sing boys' parts........no need we all girls to sing so low..........haha!

No comments: